“You can’t repair today’s vehicles with yesterday’s tools.”
-Gene Crozat, Owner
G&C AutoBody knows that your car could be your most important asset and that’s why we spare no expense in training our technicians and using state of the art tools and equipment to return your smooshed car back to factory specs. All of our technicians are I-Car certified and are constantly tested so you can feel confident that your car has been fixed by the finest collision repair experts in the industry.
- State of the art technology such as the Chief EZ Liner Frame Rack with the Genesis Velocity Laser II laser measuring system ensures that every repaired car meets that manufacturer’s standards.
- Nobody repairs cars quicker than G&C. The industry average time for repairing vehicles (cycle time) is 14 days. G&C’s cycle time is about 5 days. And sometimes we can get your car back to you in a day!
- G&C has “Gone Green” and uses PPG waterborne paint that creates the finest finish in the industry while eliminating hazardous odors and vapors that can harm employees and the environment.
- Nobody repairs more smooshed cars in the North Bay than G&C. Last year our seven shops in Marin and Sonoma counties repaired more than 7,000!
- G&C uses the finest tires specifically designed for your car and we can perform wheel alignments for any make or model.
- G&C installs and uses only the highest quality glass and sealants available. Your windshield/fixed glass is warranted against air and water leaks, defective materials and/or workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.