What you should know before having your car repaired
- Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired by certified professionals.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to the damage.
- Choose a shop that has quality unibody and frame repair equipment and I-CAR or ASI certified technicians to repair your vehicle.
- Does the shop offer a written lifetime warranty?
- You have the legal right to use the repair shop of your choice. No one can require you to go to any particular shop against your wishes.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine original equipment replacement parts.