A Message to Our Guests,
The health and well-being of you and our team here at G&C Auto Body is our #1 priority. We are working diligently on repairing your vehicles and getting them back to you as soon as possible. According to the Federal government, our business sector is essential to the economy and we are following all Centers for Disease control (CDC) guidelines. With that in mind, we are taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
We have an internal COVID-19 Safety Audit Team that visits our locations every week to ensure compliance for the safety of our guests and employees.
- Sanitize vehicle areas at intake AND delivery: Trim Panel, Steering Wheel, Shifter, Exterior Door Handle, Key
- Sanitized vehicles will be marked with a square box that has been checked off on a window/glass anywhere on the vehicle (rear door, windshield, etc) or keytag prior to the vehicle being pulled into production
All employees to wear masks at ALL times
- All employee’s temperatures will be checked daily
- All employees must also verify daily they are clear of any symptoms
- Maintain proper social distancing (including 6 feet for desk workstations), 15 feet while eating
- If any employee is sick or not feeling well, they are not to come into work – fever, cough, any other symptoms potentially COVID-19
- Monitor anyone else in their household that may have symptoms
Front Office Employees:
- G&C Auto Body Front Office employees to wear gloves if getting into a guest’s vehicle that has not been sanitized, 1 x use, must be a new pair for each guest to help prevent cross contamination
All items listed below are MANDATORY:
- 6 foot tape lines in all main office spaces
- Posted signs at GSR/front office desks to maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitizer easily accessible at entrance/multiple locations
- Disinfectant spray to wipe down areas mentioned above
- Take credit card over the phone or mobile payments if guest accepts this process
- Use Eversign for digital signatures if guest accepts this process
- Removal of magazines, books, etc.
- Discontinued coffee/H20 service
- Shut down any common eating areas – break room tables, etc.
- Sanitized vs. Used Pen Station
- Wipe down common areas multiple times daily
All employees will be wearing the appropriate protective gear anytime they need to drive your vehicle. If you provide us with an email address, we will be happy to send electronic documents to you in lieu of paper. We are taking payments over the phone, online and mobile payments available soon!
We are also offering some additional services. If you would like a touchless experience, we won’t be offended!
In order to give our guests a fully touchless experience, we are now accepting payments online. Use your computer or smartphone to process your credit card without having to come into the shop. Visit our payment page with your invoice number and the amount you owe. If you don’t have the amount or invoice number contact your Service Writer.
Thank you for your continued support of our local, family-owned business! Stay safe and well!